When my sister and her family were here this past week, I decided to make Chicken Mushroom Soup, a celebratory staple in our family. Instead of rice, the soup was served with mee suah and hard-boiled eggs – this dish brought back a lot of wonderful memories! For the recipe, check out my Chicken Mushroom Soup post. Enjoy!
Hi! My name is Chris and I’m a Malaysian living in Ohio, with my wonderful husband, Keith, and the light of our lives, Alex.
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Ang Pow
- Happy Chinese New Year!
- CNY Eve Dinner
- Celebrating Chinese New Year
- Banana-Nut Muffins
- Sweet Potato Dessert Two Ways
- Apple Cheddar Muffins
- Apple Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup
- In Loving Memory of Cyber
- Sweet and Sour Pork
- Summer Cake Delight
- Scavenger Hunt in Downtown Cleveland
- Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
- Flea Market
- Braided Cream Cheese and Blueberry Bread
- Asian Stores and West Side Market
- Dim Sum at Li Wah
Top Posts & Pages
Tags2009 2012 2013 2014 Apple Asian Desserts Asian Kuih Avocado Bananas Beef Blueberries Chicken Chiffon Cakes Chinese New Year Chocolate Christmas Coconut Coloring Cookies Cranberries Cucumber Drawing Farms Fruit Desserts Gardening Ice Cream In the Kitchen Lego Creator Life Muffins New Year Oatmeal Ohio Oil Pastels Orange Outdoor Fun Painting Pandan Parks Pets Pork Quick Breads Rice Soups Strawberries Thanksgiving Turkey Valentine's Walnuts Watercolor