When my sister and her family were here this past week, I decided to make Chicken Mushroom Soup, a celebratory staple in our family. Instead of rice, the soup was served with mee suah and hard-boiled eggs – this dish brought back a lot of wonderful memories! For the recipe, check out my Chicken Mushroom Soup post. Enjoy!
Hi! My name is Chris and I’m a Malaysian living in Ohio, with my wonderful husband, Keith, and the light of our lives, Alex.
- Malaysian Laksa
- Summery Watermelon Basil Drink
- Stir-Fried Noodles with Shrimp
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
- Vintage Cookbooks
- Rustic Apple Tart with Homemade Crust
- Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Ang Pow
- Happy Chinese New Year!
- CNY Eve Dinner
- Celebrating Chinese New Year
- Banana-Nut Muffins
- Sweet Potato Dessert Two Ways
- Apple Cheddar Muffins
- Apple Pancakes with Apple Maple Syrup
- In Loving Memory of Cyber
Top Posts & Pages
Tags2009 2012 2013 2014 Apple Asian Desserts Asian Kuih Asian Noodles Avocado Bananas Beef Blueberries Chicken Chiffon Cakes Chinese New Year Chocolate Christmas Coconut Coloring Cookies Cranberries Cucumber Drawing Farms Fruit Desserts Gardening Ice Cream Lego Creator Life Muffins Oatmeal Ohio Oil Pastels Orange Outdoor Fun Painting Pancakes Pandan Parks Pets Pork Quick Breads Rice Soups Strawberries Thanksgiving Turkey Valentine's Walnuts Watercolor